Another month gone and time to look back at what we have been up to. With Easter and the school holidays I can certainly say it was a busy month.
1) We had a fantastic 5 days away in Majorca, and we stayed at a gorgeous all inclusive hotel in Santa Ponsa. We met up lots with my dad and step mum who live over there. We ate, drank, had lots of fun, and we all made some fantastic friends.
2) I took Katie to her very first concert a few days ago. We went and saw The Vamps at Liverpool Echo Arena and it was such a great night. Fantastic first experience of a concert for her.
3) The husband and tween enjoyed a day out at the Gadget Show Live in Birmingham (Thanks to Joe Blogs). The husband especially enjoyed showing the tween the computer games through the ages. Who remembers Ping Pong ?
4) The husband and I managed 2 nights out this month. We had a great night out in Chester at Chez Jules, and then a drunken night out in Frodsham with friends. Nights out are definitely good for the soul.
5) The husband did me proud and transformed Katie’s bedroom over the Easter weekend. I am so pleased with it and ever so slightly jealous.
6) Husband received a nice bonus from work, plus a pay rise this month. Its currently tucked away in our savings account until we decide what to spend it on. I am thinking Radley bags and Pandora bracelets.
7) I had a lovely catch up with friends over the Easter holidays. We headed to a local Tapas restaurant and enjoyed their fantastic offer of Tapas and a bottle of wine. The following day we headed to the park (kids in tow this time) and basked in the sunshine.
8) I took the kids to Liverpool on the train, and enjoyed the Craft Mine event which was at St Georges Hall.
9) I visited my nan at her nursing home in Stafford. I had a lovely few hours with her, and at 91 I know these moments are precious for her and myself.
10) Whilst we were in Majorca we visited The Pirates Show (Review here). It was a truly awesome show which saw us all mesmerized from start to finish.
I am looking forward to what May has in store. I am heading to my very first blogging event, we celebrate our wedding anniversary and its half term AGAIN.
You can catch up on previous months here