I can’t believe I am only just sitting down to write this post on the 9th October. Since the kids went back to school, life just seems to be so busy. Which I know is a good thing, as that means its not long till Christmas. Are we allowed to mention the C word in October ? Anyway, here are my 10 awesome moments during September.
1) I went on a girls weekend away. I think we were all on Summer Holiday burn out, and we took full advantage of the hot tub on the decking. We chatted into the early hours, drank Prosecco, and ate lots of gorgeous food. Girls weekends away are definitely good for the soul.
2) Hubby and I enjoyed a fantastic night out watching Chris Ramsey, who is my favourite comedian by far. We always have a great night watching him at our local theatre, sat in our front row seats. Hubby made the fatal mistake of getting up during the show lol.
3) After 14 years of it being in the loft, I wore my wedding dress again. I attended a ‘Brides Night Out’ which was coincidentally held in the very same hotel we got married in. It was a fantastic night out, and we managed to raise over £1100 for local cancer charities.
4) Katie became a seconder in her cub pack which she has been desperate to do for ages. This meant that she was able to camp for the weekend with Scouts, but more about that next month.
5) Morgan graded in Karate and became a brown belt. I am so proud of the effort he puts into his Karate, and in no less than 18 months he could become a black belt. Well done son.
6) It was my mums birthday during September, and we had a lovely lunch out in Cheshire. This sign made me smile. Though it should say everyday….
7) Katie won a competition with Forest Holidays after naming their owls ‘Oakley’. Here she is with her winning owls.
8) We booked our holiday to Greece next year which is very exciting. We are going to a stunning hotel which only opened in May. It looks absolutely idyllic on the website. Just dreaming of sipping cocktails in the swim up bar.
9) And sticking with holidays, we got our flights for £325 for the 4 of us, return to Greece. That was a pretty awesome moment, getting them at that price. Thank you Easyjet.
10) My blog turned 2 at the start of September, and what a fantastic 2 years it has been. I love the crazy world of blogging and feel really grateful for all the opportunities I have been given. I may have celebrated with a glass of fizz.
What awesome things did you do in September ?